Well this Saturday I spent interviewing prospective candidates for my company. Well tell you what, I thoroughly enjoyed it, listening to some folks giving out hilarious answers & they are CCNA, CCNP. I thought to myself damn !!
Well the questions were basic & not even @ a medium level. Even i have done my CCNP. I do not deal with VPN @ work, I did study that for my ISCW paper. I am very rusty in that, but if I dont know something I say, sorry am not sure what the answer is or I would say I dont know because I don't work with that stuff. But never ever would I fart with my mouth with some funny answers with full confidence. oh man :)
Ok, CCNA-CCNP is all about getting the stuff configured on your cisco router. We may be really good with that stuff but if you can not explain basic ip packet movement from system-A to system-B & what fields are used you really need to rethink on taking pride as a CCNA or CCNP.
How can you work with ospf & not know how often it sends hello ??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 7 popular posts on cciedash !
-
The datacenter world as I remember has been a exciting stage since 2010. I was very lucky and I was engaged with the cisco nexus series of ...
-
`There always comes a point where a design decision has to be made. When we connect ASA with the nexus switch, we have the option of making...
-
I will be offcially starting with my Firewall concepts of CCIE Security journey from 1st of June. As a first step, I got the Cisco Firew...
-
Cisco has been fast at implementing the near-TRILL standard calling it Fabricpath which is an easy and simple way of using all of the avail...
-
Well if you are like me relying on online racks to prepare for the lab then you are not going to be too happy !! With the introduction of C...
-
choosing rack rental for practice is vital. I have used cconlinelabs & was happy with their equipment. They had the 2800 for the routers...
-
Well this week I decided to play around with IPS on the cisco routers. So I had a c3825 to try this on in my workplace. Tell you what, I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment