choosing rack rental for practice is vital. I have used cconlinelabs & was happy with their equipment. They had the 2800 for the routers with 3550 switches. Its decently priced @ 15$ & 25$ sessions which is think is fair game. I do beleive there are other vendors out there but I have not tried any of them, so I dont know how they work out.
The best part is that they support multiple training material vendors such as IE, IP, NMC, Micronics.
The training matrerial provides themselves have the racks for rental so thats the second option.
I have the racks booked for the weekends as its the only time I have to practice. I hope to make the most out of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 7 popular posts on cciedash !
-
The datacenter world as I remember has been a exciting stage since 2010. I was very lucky and I was engaged with the cisco nexus series of ...
-
`There always comes a point where a design decision has to be made. When we connect ASA with the nexus switch, we have the option of making...
-
Cisco has been fast at implementing the near-TRILL standard calling it Fabricpath which is an easy and simple way of using all of the avail...
-
Well if you are like me relying on online racks to prepare for the lab then you are not going to be too happy !! With the introduction of C...
-
I will be offcially starting with my Firewall concepts of CCIE Security journey from 1st of June. As a first step, I got the Cisco Firew...
-
choosing rack rental for practice is vital. I have used cconlinelabs & was happy with their equipment. They had the 2800 for the routers...
-
Well this week I decided to play around with IPS on the cisco routers. So I had a c3825 to try this on in my workplace. Tell you what, I ...
try www.ccie-racks.com
ReplyDeleteThank you for nice article.very useful article.
ReplyDeleteVery wonderful article. I am currently taking the CCIE certification and Im really looking for the best in terms of online rack rental. I have found lots of websites when I have searched from Google and have come across this website when I have read few articles from https://www.presidential-training.com/. Thanks a lot.
ReplyDelete