Cisco has done some major change to the R&S track this time with the rollout of 4.0 exam. Both written & Lab have got a serious makeover. Apart from the technologies included in the exam, the whole exam format has changed.
The exam for has sections;
* Open ended question
* Troubleshooting
* Core lab configurations
The topics included in the exam are IPV6 eigrp & MPLS in th lab.
Wowo quite a revelation !!!
for detailed information checkout
For Written exam and Lab Exam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 7 popular posts on cciedash !
-
The datacenter world as I remember has been a exciting stage since 2010. I was very lucky and I was engaged with the cisco nexus series of ...
-
`There always comes a point where a design decision has to be made. When we connect ASA with the nexus switch, we have the option of making...
-
Cisco has been fast at implementing the near-TRILL standard calling it Fabricpath which is an easy and simple way of using all of the avail...
-
Well if you are like me relying on online racks to prepare for the lab then you are not going to be too happy !! With the introduction of C...
-
I will be offcially starting with my Firewall concepts of CCIE Security journey from 1st of June. As a first step, I got the Cisco Firew...
-
choosing rack rental for practice is vital. I have used cconlinelabs & was happy with their equipment. They had the 2800 for the routers...
-
Well this week I decided to play around with IPS on the cisco routers. So I had a c3825 to try this on in my workplace. Tell you what, I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment