Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 1 of 100 ccie groundwork

Decided to start off with OSPF which is Section 2.2 on the detailed blueprint checklist. I started by reading the doc cd. Read through it twice & then labbed up some scenarios. I dint get a good idea of a few concepts, so had to dig deep. Finally I did understand them. For a particular gray area queried the experts on GS & got a detailed explanation.

Will lab the scenarios once more to get a solid understanding. Tomorrow I will start with eigrp theory but I will not be able to lab any scenarios. So will go strong with the theory.

I kind of like the Detailed checklist of the ccie topics put up in the cisco learning network. gives us a good idea of what topics to cover under each technology.

Plan for this month is to cover topics 2, 3, 5, 6 in the detailed checklist.
Hope I have enough time to cover all the topics.

Alright I am off to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 7 popular posts on cciedash !