Saturday, December 29, 2012

Looking ahead to 2013

With 100+ post in the last 3 years tracking my progress and adding a little bit more to the contents to this blog, I want to thank you all for your support and comments. Special thanks to those who have been following me on twitter.


I want to thank all the people with whom I have worked with. It has been an absolute pleasure.
I look forward to contribute more to the networking world.

Highs of 2012

I have worked for 3 different organizations in this years. I have had the pleasure of working with greg ferro. I have worked across a range of technologies but Routing, Switching, MPLS & Datacenter technologies being the center piece. I was in the UK the entire year not missing the games held this year. The amount of technical learning I have had was immense and the amount of learning in corporate politics was also huge. I have built some great relationships during this year both personally and professionally.

Lows of 2012

I have not lived life to the fullst. I have not had the amount of fun I should have had. I should have planned better for some projects and a little less for others. The biggest was missing out on preparing fully for CCIE Security

Looking ahead to 2013

I am looking forward to attain 2 more CCIE in the span of next 3 years i.e Triple CCIE by 2015.
I am looking at CCIE Datacenter and CCIE Security. But Datacenter will be the core.
I will be blogging a lot. There will be a lot more technical writeups.
I will be co-authoring some posts on DCN360 which will be datacenter only  posts.
I am looking forward for your continued interest to ccie-dash blog and more interactions.
I  hope and pray the year ahead brings lots of joy and success.

I pray and wish each and everyone reading my blog a fantastic year 2013 .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 7 popular posts on cciedash !