Nothing too fancy. Sticking to the basics. Eyeballing the version 1 stuff of IEWB. working out my weak areas. Going through some theory for the OEQ. Using IEWB OEQ materials, which am very happy using as it give me the much needed confidence & points me to theory on topics am weary of.
Whoever is reading this please send me your goodwill & positive thoughts for me.
Will blog the rest of the seven days too.
PS: am a bit tensed now & unable articulate anything else :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 7 popular posts on cciedash !
-
`There always comes a point where a design decision has to be made. When we connect ASA with the nexus switch, we have the option of making...
-
The datacenter world as I remember has been a exciting stage since 2010. I was very lucky and I was engaged with the cisco nexus series of ...
-
I will be offcially starting with my Firewall concepts of CCIE Security journey from 1st of June. As a first step, I got the Cisco Firew...
-
Well if you are like me relying on online racks to prepare for the lab then you are not going to be too happy !! With the introduction of C...
-
choosing rack rental for practice is vital. I have used cconlinelabs & was happy with their equipment. They had the 2800 for the routers...
-
Hi, I finally set myself a blog to key in my CCIE journey in the year 2009 !! Will make this blog as interesting as possible both for myself...
-
The datacenter is the hot cake in the high speed information age. Cisco has announced the nexus 5600 series switches for the datacenter acc...
Good luck. Just take it easy the next few days before the lab. The rest should take care of itself.
ReplyDeleteThanks Barry :)
ReplyDelete