Wednesday, May 20, 2009

choosing ccie rack rental

choosing rack rental for practice is vital. I have used cconlinelabs & was happy with their equipment. They had the 2800 for the routers with 3550 switches. Its decently priced @ 15$ & 25$ sessions which is think is fair game. I do beleive there are other vendors out there but I have not tried any of them, so I dont know how they work out.

The best part is that they support multiple training material vendors such as IE, IP, NMC, Micronics.

The training matrerial provides themselves have the racks for rental so thats the second option.

I have the racks booked for the weekends as its the only time I have to practice. I hope to make the most out of it.

3 comments:

  1. try www.ccie-racks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nice article.very useful article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very wonderful article. I am currently taking the CCIE certification and Im really looking for the best in terms of online rack rental. I have found lots of websites when I have searched from Google and have come across this website when I have read few articles from https://www.presidential-training.com/. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Top 7 popular posts on cciedash !