Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Technicality !!

I have 2.5 years of experience with cisco gear & networking, I am a CCNP & have finished my CCIE written. I have been preparing for my CCIE lab since November. Currently, I am working on BGP. I am just reading through the cisco press Routing TCP/IP Volume 2 book to refresh my concepts. The best ccie books for preparation would say.

Apart from that I am using Internetwork expert volume technology focused labs to become strong. I preferred them due to the sheer number people referring them as great content deliverers & its very affordable. I am looking forward to attend their infamous ccie boot camp. There are multiple vendors who are believed to be the best for ccie bootcamps such as narbik, IE.

So lets get on with our ccie prep !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 7 popular posts on cciedash !