CCIE Dash !
A Tale about my Tail as I aim to be the best Network Architect !!
Friday, March 28, 2014
CCIE Datacenter tips from a CCIE
I was on youtube and found this video from cisco live Milan on the cisco channel;
He is a CCIE working for cisco who is now certified in DC track.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 7 popular posts on cciedash !
Never ending rollouts of cisco nexus switches !!
The datacenter world as I remember has been a exciting stage since 2010. I was very lucky and I was engaged with the cisco nexus series of ...
Choosing ASA connectivity with vPC
`There always comes a point where a design decision has to be made. When we connect ASA with the nexus switch, we have the option of making...
CCIE Security prep will just get expensive
Well if you are like me relying on online racks to prepare for the lab then you are not going to be too happy !! With the introduction of C...
Configuring IOS IPS
Well this week I decided to play around with IPS on the cisco routers. So I had a c3825 to try this on in my workplace. Tell you what, I ...
Cisco Firewalls ... Here I Come
I will be offcially starting with my Firewall concepts of CCIE Security journey from 1st of June. As a first step, I got the Cisco Firew...
CCIE Security 4.0
Few months ago I had listened to CCIE Security program manager Natalie Timms in a podcast by packetpushers . She hinted about the changes c...
choosing ccie rack rental
choosing rack rental for practice is vital. I have used cconlinelabs & was happy with their equipment. They had the 2800 for the routers...
No comments:
Post a Comment