This is my blog and pretty much I call it my diary..I was planning to do a overhaul to the blog and or create a website to start fresh and then changed my mind to keep it.
However I have planned to make it more useful for me and readers alike !! I was going through multiple blogs and planned to include their links in mine. One that caught my eye was that of jennifer huber who is pursuing ccie wireless and one of the first woman(AFAIK) who is blogging.
Apart from that almost all of the other sites listed in network words top15 list are already listed here.
I will be starting to work on the nexus platforms, so personally i have got a lot of studying and learning to do !! Its becoming increasingly difficult to manage time and sometimes 24hours is just not enough !!
Back to the routers now ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 7 popular posts on cciedash !
-
The datacenter world as I remember has been a exciting stage since 2010. I was very lucky and I was engaged with the cisco nexus series of ...
-
`There always comes a point where a design decision has to be made. When we connect ASA with the nexus switch, we have the option of making...
-
Well if you are like me relying on online racks to prepare for the lab then you are not going to be too happy !! With the introduction of C...
-
Well this week I decided to play around with IPS on the cisco routers. So I had a c3825 to try this on in my workplace. Tell you what, I ...
-
I will be offcially starting with my Firewall concepts of CCIE Security journey from 1st of June. As a first step, I got the Cisco Firew...
-
Few months ago I had listened to CCIE Security program manager Natalie Timms in a podcast by packetpushers . She hinted about the changes c...
-
choosing rack rental for practice is vital. I have used cconlinelabs & was happy with their equipment. They had the 2800 for the routers...
No comments:
Post a Comment