Well I dint make it in the V3 format of the exam. Now its time to conquer V4. My journey continues into 2010. Looking for a date approximately around March. Although I was studying a few concepts exploring new areas, Its now time to be the ultimate master.
I want to know it all & do it all !!!!!!!!!!!
I am starting out my full time study from today. I am going to explore all aspects of routing from scratch. My plan is to train myself to know everything in the book & everything that the cisco IOS has to offer. I have my weakness worked out. I know what mistake I did in my preparation last time around. I don't want my family to suffer this time because of me. 3 months to learn & be ready.
My plan;
Frame relay --- ETC --- 14DEC
I know the stuff but got to refresh & configure all of it.
RIP --- ETC --- 14DEC
Simple yet got know it all & practice it all.
EIGRP --- ETC --- 15DEC
Got to read some design concepts & practice all possible stuff.
OSPF --- ETC --- 17DEC
Got to read some design concepts & practice all possible stuff.
BGP --- ETC --- 19DEC
Got to read a lot & practice everything I can.
Redistribution - ETC --- 20DEC
This is what got me last time with some loops.
So what am I going to use to study & practise ...... Well its going be the jeff doyle book, INE volume-1, DOC-CD & of course the cisco design guides. Its important I practice everything because I Will have to prepare for troubleshooting . So this time I will use a lot of debug commands & all of the show commands.
I am hoping for the best to get my ccie-dash reloaded for the V4 exam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 7 popular posts on cciedash !
-
`There always comes a point where a design decision has to be made. When we connect ASA with the nexus switch, we have the option of making...
-
choosing rack rental for practice is vital. I have used cconlinelabs & was happy with their equipment. They had the 2800 for the routers...
-
The datacenter world as I remember has been a exciting stage since 2010. I was very lucky and I was engaged with the cisco nexus series of ...
-
Wishing all my friends , followers and fellow readers a very happy and prosperous new year 2017
-
I will be offcially starting with my Firewall concepts of CCIE Security journey from 1st of June. As a first step, I got the Cisco Firew...
-
Wishing all my friends and followers happy new year 2016 :)
-
Well if you are like me relying on online racks to prepare for the lab then you are not going to be too happy !! With the introduction of C...
No comments:
Post a Comment