Monday, August 9, 2010

55 days to lab

Just finished Lab 34 of NMC. Did pretty well. Have to push forward in terms of timing though. But overall I did well. Feeling confident !!

Its way too scary for. Its a must pass for me with respect to my personal commitments. I hope I do well this time.

As far as the lab was concerned. It was very interesting. Most of it was preconfigured, so we just had to do the advanced portions of the lab. Its like you walk into a network setup to function and we tweak it for the advanced stuf ;)
Couple of interesting new learnings picked up yet again. I love NMC for this, just when you think ok I know it all we have the new stuff to deal with.

Plan for the week is to brush up with the core stuff including L2(that would be MPLS, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, Multicast, IPv6). Get Lab 33 completed on saturday to complete all of the V4 configuration labs completed. Then hit a few advanced V3 8 hour labs. Then it would be time to move on with the troubleshooting.

Well just another 55 days to go !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 7 popular posts on cciedash !